Dedicated to holistic healing and wellness, and promotion and integration of the arts wherever possible. All are welcome.
Good news! We are open as of September 2021!
The fitness studio has been expanded from 400 sq ft to 1000 sq ft. We’re all very excited to begin offering a variety of classes this fall. There will be plenty of room to move, exercise and dance with freedom in the larger, open space. Look over the schedule and think about what you’d like to try. Come on – just give it a go!
Founded on the belief that creative expression
can lead toward an improved sense of wellness.
Creative Healing and Fitness is a new multipurpose fitness and wellness space located at 518 Main Street, in Lyndonville, that has been under construction with plans to open in stages. There is a fitness studio with a beechwood floor designed to absorb high impact exercise, dance and other activities. Above the studio, there is a conference room that will be utilized for small group activities or focused individual sessions. Also on the premises, there is the Massage Center that is currently home to Michelle Graham CMT and Christina Houghton CMT. It is separate from the studio and conference room with its own entrance, 2 massage rooms, waiting room and a handicap accessible bathroom. We hope to complete a community kitchen space to be available for cooking classes and many other workshop ideas in the future as well.
Happening right now on site – Massage Therapy
Michelle Graham CMT, owner of Live Your Best Life Massage, has been providing service here for the last year. She is adept at soothing weary muscles, easing tension and helping you to find inner relaxation.
Christina Houghton CMT, is moving her massage and Reiki practice here starting June 1, 2021! She works with clients to ease pain and increase daily functioning by blending several modalities to promote healing, both physically and energetically.
Please scroll to “massage” in the toolbar to learn more about Michelle and Christina, and greater information about their individual practices.
Please help us provide a safe experience by reviewing the
COVID-19 guidelines below.
- We hope that participants who register online or show up for a class are vaccinated.
- A mask is not required if you are vaccinated.
- If you are not vaccinated, a mask is required throughout the duration of any class. We have new, disposable masks available for you at the studio entrance/foyer.
- Note that all students of Tap Dancing, Baton or VT Tiny Toes Ballet are required to wear a mask on arrival and for the duration of their dance classes, which is in line with the VT mandate for children to wear masks at school.
- Class times will be staggered to allow for adequate cleaning of equipment and the facility.
- All aerobics classes in the studio (Step, SHiNE) – Maximum of 15 people (14 students, 1 instructor)
- We ask that you refrain from coming if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms; fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
- Please be mindful of yourself and others when entering or exiting the building, avoid close congregation in order to maintain a minimum of 6′ distance.
- You can bring your own personal items (towels/water bottle/mat), but know that they are available on site as well. We just ask that you take the time to sanitize the studio items that you used at the end of class with our cleaning products.
- There is a bathroom with soap/water for hand washing, as well as sanitizer on site.
As the months continue, we hope to resume more normal gatherings and will update you as things evolve.
Partial funding for development of this website made possible by a Rural Business Development Grant through the Northern Community Investment corporation from USDA Rural Development. ©2019 – Creative Healing and Fitness. Site design by Flek, Inc