Dedicated to holistic healing and wellness, and promotion and integration of the arts wherever possible. All are welcome.
Massage services are available on site with Michelle Graham, who is adept at soothing weary muscles, easing tension and helping you to find inner relaxation.
Please scroll to “massage” in the toolbar to learn more about Michelle and greater information about her practice.
Due to challenging times, the fitness studio will not be open to the public in the near future.
We continue to hope for a day when we can safely open the doors to classes, based on the mission intent below . The COVID guidelines are still listed here, also with the hope that we will be able to open slowly in the future.
Founded on the belief that creative expression
can lead toward an improved sense of wellness.
Creative Healing and Fitness is a new multipurpose fitness and wellness space located at 518 Main Street, in Lyndonville, that has been under construction with plans to open in stages. There is a fitness studio with a beechwood floor designed to absorb high impact exercise, dance and other activities. Above the studio, there is a conference room that will be utilized for small group activities or focused individual sessions. On the premises, but separate from the studio and conference room, there are 2 office spaces and waiting room with its own entrance. It is currently home to Michelle Graham, massage therapist. We are actively seeking another massage therapist or practitioner of the healing arts for the 2nd office. Slated for 2021, we hope to complete a community kitchen space to be available for cooking classes and many other workshop ideas.
Please help us provide a safe experience by reviewing the
COVID-19 guidelines below.
* Due to distancing guidelines the size of classes in the fitness studio will be very limited. However, we hope to offer several online options for classes.
* Class times will be staggered to allow for adequate cleaning of equipment and the facility.
* All aerobics classes in the studio (Step, SHiNE, POUND) – Maximum of 4 people (3 students, 1 instructor)
* All yoga classes in the studio – Maximum of 6 people (5 students, 1 instructor)
* We ask that you refrain from coming if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms; fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
* Please wear a face covering. It can be removed at the start of a class, but then worn again at the conclusion.
* Please be mindful of yourself and others when entering or exiting the building, avoid close congregation in order to maintain a minimum of 6′ distance.
* Please bring your own personal items (towels/water bottle/mat).
* There is a bathroom with soap/water for hand washing, as well as sanitizer on site.
Partial funding for development of this website made possible by a Rural Business Development Grant through the Northern Community Investment corporation from USDA Rural Development. ©2019 – Creative Healing and Fitness. Site design by Flek, Inc