VT Tiny Toes Ballet
Welcome to VT Tiny Toes Ballet
VT Tiny Toes Ballet offers programming for children ages 3 and up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. We focus on the basic fundamentals of ballet steps and positioning, allowing for creative expression throughout multiple forms of dance.
We have been offering high-quality classes with individualized attention since 2015, and will continue to encourage a love of dance for all who attend our classes.
Class choices include pre-ballet, ballet, creative movement, contemporary, jazz and pointe. Please link to the company’s website for a greater description of classes, cost and other information:
Owner and Artistic Director:
In studio, Elizabeth focuses on fundamentals of ballet techniques, applying these to contemporary and jazz techniques as well as classical ballet. Elizabeth believes that dancing is for everyone and that it is one of the most crucial art forms to keep alive. She has had opportunities to work closely with Lyndon Institute’s dance program, Creative Edge Dance Studio, and has led after school programs with Kingdom East School District. Within her work at Tiny Toes Ballet Elizabeth has been able to create many works for performance including “The Nutcracker” and various Spring Recitals.
The Nutcracker – 2020
Lyndon Institute Benefit Recital – 2018
Information for Ballet participants/gurdians due to COVID-19:
- As of March 2022, masks are now optional for all levels. Parents, please discuss with your dancers what you as a family feel safe doing and, as always, please reach out if you have any questions or would like to discuss the matter further.
- We ask that students avoid coming to class if ill with fever, cough, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, muscle pain or new loss of taste or smell, or if anyone in their household has these symptoms. Students will be screened for potential positive symptoms prior to the class starting.
- Please use the hand sanitizer available in the studio on arrival, and avoid congregating in the doorway on entrance and exit of the building.
- An air filtration will be on for the duration of all classes.
- A log of contact information will be kept, including name, address, phone number and email for at least 30 days in the event that contact tracing is required by the VT Department of Health.
Thank you in advance for following the recommendations as outlined by the
VT Agency of Commerce and Community Development.
As the months continue, we hope to resume more normal gatherings and will update you as things evolve.